Four nominations for the Danish Digital Awards
5. April 2023
We are excited to share that IMPACT has been nominated for not one, not two, but FOUR cases at the Danish Digital Awards!
Our hard work and dedication have paid off as we are being recognised for our exceptional work in various categories; System Platforms & Architecture with GANNI, Marketing Automation featuring Søstrene Grene, Branded Content with our Omnichannel Index and Commerce with GANNI.
Being nominated for these prestigious awards is an honor for us. It motivates us to keep striving for excellence and to push the boundaries of digital commerce and marketing. We are excited about the future and can’t wait to see what lies ahead as we continue our quest to change commerce for the better.
We want to give a huge thank you to our amazing team and clients who worked tirelessly to deliver exceptional results. We are grateful to everyone who contributed to these projects and helped us achieve this recognition.
Stay tuned for more updates on the DDAs and our exciting projects at IMPACT. We will keep you posted on our journey as we continue to deliver exceptional work for our clients.
DIVE INTO THE NOMINEES
This category focuses on the implementation of new solutions or platforms that enable a closer collaboration across systems, the organisation and users. The criteria in this category are:
- A well-thought-out architecture or choice of system that supports the corporate, commercial and digital strategy
- A simple and agile solution that can easily be integrated into existing technology such as applications, platforms or other services
- Great focus on performance, security, scalability as well as high operational reliability.
This category highlights innovative and creative marketing automation systems. The criteria are:
- Solutions that use first party data and technology to obtain insights and deliver personalised customer experiences
- A set-up that manages to automatise and optimise customer service benefitting both the customers and the company
- A solution that enables the company to create relevant advertising in a cookieless world.
This category highlights great content on a broad spectrum of formats e.g., permanent site content, app content, podcast, always-on tracks, influencer-tracks, native advertising and continuous SoMe efforts. The criteria are:
- Quality above quantity
- The content’s relevance over time
- A strong overall strategy that positively influences the company’s brand.
This category pays tribute to great e-commerce solutions that focus on optimising the digital customer experience with more than just a redesign of the web shop. The criteria are:
- Demonstrating innovation in terms of business models, categories or use of technology and platforms.
- That the solution has optimised the customers’ purchase experience.
- That the case has a clear strategic direction and can demonstrate actual effects based on key performance indicators.